Tuesday 24 November 2015

Round 6 Day 4 & 5

I spent the whole of yesterday in bed. The whole day. No shower, no getting dressed, no blogging, definitely no going outside. 

I slept well last night though, and today I was showered and dressed before 11am!

But that is all I've done today. The rest of the time I've been sitting on the sofa. Moving around is not fun at the moment! But here I am at my laptop. Today has been much better than yesterday. Tomorrow should be better than today.

Here's a picture I took when we went to the Botanical Gardens on the 13th.




2 comments:

  1. Dear Flis, existing is sometimes all we can do. I've been in that no showering, all day sleeping place too when I was ill, and all I can say is "this too will pass". I have a friend who would always quote this to me. Not sure if it helps though. Just be. Whatever you do or don't do is fine. No-one is judging you, so likewise you don't need to judge yourself. But isn't it great when you do actually manage to shower! To be, smell and feel clean! It's such a luxury when you think about it. Keep on keeping on is another of those annoying/helpful sayings depending on your state of mind. You're doing an amazing job.
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Such true words and also it was a particularity awesome shower when I did have one. xx

      Delete