Wednesday 4 November 2015

Round 4 Day 13

I had an appointment at 9am today. It felt like an early start. I used to start work at 8.15am on Wednesdays. Dave drove me in to town. Its been a beautiful day. I see people walking to work or riding bikes in and remember I used to be one of them.

I feel like there is a shift happening in my perception. What I think of as my 'normal' life, I am also starting to think of as my 'past' life. That scares me a bit.

After my appointment I worked from 11am onwards. A long shift for me now. Its always nice being at work. I started to fade a little late in the afternoon. I think I could have made it until 6.15pm, but then I remembered how much I have to do when I get home, and how much I have to do tomorrow. I decided I needed to pace myself a bit. I tried to go home at 5.45pm but ended up there until nearly 6 anyway. I got a lift home.

It got a bit smokey as the evening wore on and the sunset was spectacular. I love the view from our flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment