Tuesday 17 November 2015

Round 5 Day12

Busy day today, but full of good things.

I was really tired this morning and wanted to sleep in. But this was 'I've-been-out-walking-for-6-hours-yesterday' tired rather than 'chemo-fatigue' tired, which is a good distinction to make.

My energy levels have been pretty good today, possibly driven by an slight increase in stress levels as round 6 approaches, but that's OK, all normal really.

I did a few chores in the morning, and started to tell myself that maybe I didn't have time to walk to town today, but then decided that it was something worth making time for. And I'm really glad I did. I really enjoyed walking in today. The weather was really pleasant, and even though I still had a hundred things running through my brain, I had a smile on my face.

One of the other things I made time for today was a guided meditation at the Lotus Centre. It's a really nice space, and just like exercise, I'm much more likely to do it when supervised!

After the meditation it was straight to work. And I really enjoyed that too. And then tonight we had some after-work drinks together which was really lovely, while we're at work its all very professional so its really nice to spend some social time together.

I didn't take any photos today! (I would have taken some pictures of some nice clouds while I was walking to work but my camera was in my bag and I was in a hurry). Yesterday I took 212 photos. So here's another nice picture from yesterday.

1 comment: