Thursday 12 November 2015

Round 5 Day 7

Today was 'art class' again. 10am felt like a very early start. But once again I found the class surprising and enlightening - well worth the effort of getting there. And I get to help myself to coffee which obviously helps a lot.
And today we worked with the medium of clay

After the class I caught up with a colleague for lunch at Pulp Friction cafe in Collins Street.
I'm regularly blown away by the love and support from my workplace.

After that, I was really tired! The weather was perfect for curling up on the sofa for the rest of the afternoon (pouring with rain).



2 comments:

  1. Felicity, these are great to read, a real insight into what you are going through......something that most of us can only start to begin to imagine! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kellie! That is really great to hear as it's the main purpose of this blog. Although sometimes I think it all sounds a bit like a holiday!

      Delete