Monday 2 November 2015

Round 4 Day 11

Today Dave and I went to Hastings Cave. It's nearly a 2 hour drive but a scenic one and we always enjoy the sights and the music we put on.
The cave was great. The hot springs and walks were closed but we've decided to come back another time for that.

We then headed all the way down to Cockle Creek - that's the furthest south you can get by road in Australia. It's very beautiful. We ate our packed lunch on a beach, then had a short walk before heading home.

I was pretty worn out by then! But I love our day's out. By the time we got home I felt like we were returning from a holiday.

I'm starting to feel 'normal'. With that comes a sort of franticness, trying to get as much done as I can in that short space of time before I'm wiped out again.



Pictures of Hastings Cave and Cockle Creek

No comments:

Post a Comment